Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Follow up - time to talk

Just so you all know...setting up time to talk with hubbie...how's that going, you wonder? Hasn't happened yet. I am so good at coming up with great/mediocre ideas...executing...sometimes not so good! In my defense, we've spent a lot of time together the past few days and talked about lots of things...whether or not hubbie should go to cubs game after grandpa's funeral (answer was - you're kidding, right?), merits of paying off loans, what's on tv, merits of embracing loans and just going out to dinner with the kids...again,  decision to partake in a great sofa swap, discussing pain in my ass - yes, still there, and talking about nothing in particular - which is after all, what I really want to do. So we've done enough talking for, oh I'd say, the next few weeks! Just so you know.

No comments: