Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've Had It

Ok, so I've had it and my husband has had it. One more conversation about how to be happy, what's life about, how do I fit it all in...again. Seems like every couple of months, ok, let's be honest, weeks, I want to talk about how do I find my passion again. As if I've lost it somewhere along the way. It's easier to say that I've just lost it, when perhaps all along I never had it. Now, I can turn to the kids, my job, where we live, lack of time...for the reason that I am not fulfilled. I secretly know that I didn't have it...and am scared as hell to figure out what it is. Because in my mind, I think my passion must be so opposite of what I'm doing right now that I'd have to turn my back on everything and start over. See my problem? 


So this is my journey - well, my journey has been going for quite some time. This is the start of my journey as a blogger. I know there's other people, moms, non-moms, out there that feel the same way I do. And maybe my rantings will shed light for me and others. That's what it's all about, right? We all have to help each other figure it out. I'm scared of taking this leap - I'll have to stop blaming others and actually do something! Yikes - that's a new one for me.

I'm ready - come along with me. Tomorrow - I think I need to write about my Easter day with the family. 

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Great blog, Kristen! I'll look forward to following this journey with you.