Monday, May 4, 2009

What not to say

I've mentioned before, I think, that I'm not that fond of my blog name. And as I was laying in bed last night, unable to fall asleep due to over-reading, leading to over-thinking...I came up with a great theme - what not to do or say! I find myself too often saying things that I should just keep to myself. Take last night, for example - a good what not to say right before bed - hey babe, we didn't talk about our finances over the weekend, should we talk now? I know, when will I learn? Is 10pm really the best time to get a juicy conversation going about credit cards and refinancing. Talk about the perfect way to kill any possible love vibes (to be honest, not sure if that was going to happen anyway, but I definitely stopped any further advances). 


I seem to have this knack for saying exactly what's on my mind, whether good or bad. And as my mind seems to come up with worst case scenarios quite easily, I'm often saying something out loud, while simultaneously telling myself to stop talking! We all say things that shouldn't be said - I seem to have become quite good at it. 

No comments: