Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another day gone!

Hello all. So I'm realizing I want to write more on this blog! And it's on the top of my list at the beginning of the day...and, as I'm sure many of you deal with...the day is suddenly gone and half the things that you wanted to do, you didn't! How does that happen - that each day goes so quickly, and then all of a sudden, the summer is over, and it's fall, and then the leaves are on the ground and winter's here. Before I know it, a year has passed and I have that suspicious feeling that half of what I intended to do, I didn't!


Well - I won't say that I'll write here more, because...well, just because. What I will say is that I am starting to be aware of the things I want to spend time on each day. And right now, that includes blogging. I feel a big change coming on. There is some good mojo around me - I'm determined to get my back sorted out, and over the last few days I've got some amazing clarity around my passion and next career move. It's very exciting. I'm sure you've had those moments of knowingness...when you know you're on the edge of something huge, something different. And even though it's scary, for me, it's almost a relief. It's like I can take a breath and realize that I'm ready. 

If you feel stuck - know that unstuckness will happen. And if you're unstuck - Enjoy the feeling and momentum...and tell me how to stay there! 

Ps - went to an amazing sushi place for dinner tonight - Tanoshi in Andersonville - get Mike's special - you won't be sorry!

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin! I don't know you but often feel as if we're kindred spirits. I know exactly what you mean - on many levels.
I usually write drafts whenever inspired -- even just the subject line so i remember the topic - and post first thing in a.m. before kids are up (ideally).

Good luck on getting unstuck - reminds me of Pooh in the tree...see you on the other side. Allison/amomthing

Kirsten said...

Allison - thank you so much for your note - I'm glad that you're on the other side. And I love your idea of writing drafts and then posting early - makes so much sense!