Monday, April 13, 2009

Overthinking life

I realized I stopped blogging for a number of reasons...all of which are due to my overthinking of everything, well most everything I do. For example, trying on jeans the other day...and I started overthinking the size of my ass - is it too big, is it the shape of the pockets, or is it the fact that the jeans are so tight I know if I bend down I'll have another rip incident.  I do have the ability to not think at all - like the hours I spent reading the twilight series and becoming mildly obsessed about robert pattinson for a day or to. Where am I going, you wonder?


Well - in the blogging instance - I overthought. The biggest one is the name of the site - I overthought it and don't like it. I was trying something catchy and because I don't like it, I actually stopped writing! Took me, what 8 months to remind myself that it doesn't matter. Oh, and I overthought - are people really reading this and what' the hell am I writing anyway. 

But, as I sit here, writing, I realize that I do like to write and if it can be funny sometimes, even better. I like to write for myself too - which is a huge realization - yeah for me! I also realized - thanks to my friend Danielle, that I can easily come up with a new name...so I'm writing again, and may think (not overthink) up a new name!

I've got some good stuff piled up over the last 8 months - so get ready.